- Should I use FAB.ME leave-in treatment as a replacement for my regular conditioner?
No, we recommend continuing to use your regular conditioner, since it plays an important role of sealing your cuticle after shampooing. A leave-in treatment offers added & longer-lasting benefits of locking in moisture, strengthening the hair, and protection against environmental stressors.
- Should I apply FAB.ME leave-in treatment to wet or dry hair?
The choice is yours. FAB.ME leave-in treatment is most commonly used on freshly-washed, damp hair. However, it can also be used in between washes to rehydrate & smooth strands, especially if your hair is prone to dryness & frizz.
- I have fine hair - will this weigh my hair down?
No it will not, FAB.ME leave-in treatment is a super lightweight formula! However, if you are worried about your hair being weighed down, start by using less (1-2 pumps) and focus on applying to your mid-lengths and ends.
- Can FAB.ME leave-in treatment be used on curly or coily hair?
It sure can! Curly hair types love FAB.ME leave-in treatment because it provides hydration, calms frizz, repairs & protects against breakage.
- Does FAB.ME leave-in treatment offer heat protection?
Yes, it offers heat protection up to 400°F.
- Is FAB.ME leave-in treatment safe to use on color or chemically-treated hair?
Absolutely; in fact FAB.ME leave-in treatment offers lots of benefits for protecting & repairing colour & chemically-treated hair.
FAB.ME's signature scent is a fresh & vibrant combination of florals, nectarines, peaches and cassis.